Beretta M9A1 Laser Blowback Toy Pistol
1. This is a laser blowback pistol, which means the slide moves back when you Press the trigger. At the same time, fire the laser and ejecting the shells.
2. After shooting the last bullet, last round bolt hold open. Of course, you can also remove the magazine for continuous shooting.
3. The laser target can sense the pistol's laser beam and provide shooting feedback, which can add a certain amount of fun.
4. Don't think it's very easy to shoot with a laser gun, the blowback structure will create a slight recoil when shooting, causing the laser to deflect. So it takes practice.
5. Do not shoot at the head, so as not to hurt people's eyes with the laser.
Products include: Beretta M9A1 laser pistol, Magazine, Plastic shells x 9, Metal shells x1. (Laser Target needs to be purchased separately)
In the Slide Locking state, rotating the barrel can adjust the alignment of the laser.
The pistol can achieve infinite shooting, when you remove the magazine, the slide will not lock, which is also a good way to play.
This gun can be played without a laser target.
There are 2 types of Laser Targets to choose from. when target A is hit, it will make a sound and change color, and when target B is hit, it will fall back and return to its place.
Gun Length: 8.5 inches, Gun Weight: 0.94 lbs
Laser Target A Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches
Laser Target B Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.5 x 4.3 inches